Merchant Support Technical Sales Advisors, London
We are looking for two Technical Sales Advisors to join the growing Merchant Support Team at our Park Royal office in London.
The positions, reporting to the Merchant Support Manager, are office based and the successful candidates will be the first point of contact for customer sales enquiries and queries for Merchant sales. They will also be responsible for proactively driving branch profitability by contacting customers to generate and close new business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively contacting customers (existing & new) to promote new offers and campaigns to generate new business for the Merchant Sales Channel.
- Responding to and resolving all customer enquiries which cover; placing sales orders, providing quotes, technical help & advice, purchase orders and any follow up prospective sales orders.
- Managing the best customer experience by ensuring all enquiries meet the customers’ needs and are managed to a successful resolution.
- Ensuring the CRM system is always kept up to date.
- And much more…
- Excellent customer facing skills with previous experience working in a customer facing role – face to face and/or over the phone.
- Previous experience of working in a trade/construction is desirable.
- IT literate and able to use MS Office.
- GCSEs in English and Maths or equivalent qualification.
Salary will be dependent on experience. The position will be office based, 5 days a week, Monday-Friday (8am – 5pm). Please send a copy of your CV to Sam Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org