- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
A conformable, swellable polymer/butyl rubber waterstop strip that expands in contact with saline and brackish water. When fully encapsulated by poured concrete, the expansive forces form a seal against concrete faces. The seal resists hydrostatic pressure, stopping water from entering sub-structures.
ADCOR is a unique product that has been specifically developed to provide higher performance than conventional bentonite or swellable rubber waterstops. Superior performance arises from:
- controlled, reproducible, volumetric expansion.
- cohesive strength maintained after volumetric expansion.
- malleable and plastic, enabling easy application to a variety of concrete profiles.
GCP can also uniquely provide continuity of swellable waterstops at construction joint/movement joint intersections. This is achieved by linking ADCOR 500T with SERVITITE AT 200 co-extruded hydrophilic/PVC waterstops.
- Construction joints in in-situ concrete structures.
- Casting new concrete against existing.
- Floor slabs cast against diaphragm retaining walls, steel sheet piles and secant piled walls.
- Joints between floor slabs and pile caps.
- Pipe penetrations through floors and walls.
- Remedial ‘breaking out’ of concrete.
- Controlled volumetric expansion - reduces risk of concrete spalling.
- Conformable – can be installed onto a variety of irregular substrates.
- Retains cohesive strength at both original and expanded volume.
- No need for protective steel mesh.
- Resists at least 6 bar (60 m) hydrostatic pressure.
- Volumetric expansion over 140% in 8% salted water.
- Simple overlap jointing on site.
- Reproducible swell after wet – dry cycling.
- Can be easily joined to GCP PVC waterstops at movement joints.
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycling.