- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Adesilex PG4 Adhesive (Part A) 22.5kgSKU: 096APG4A22.5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Adesilex PG4 is a two-component, thixotropic, epoxy adhesive based on epoxy resin, fine-grained selected aggregates and special additives for bonding Mapeband, Mapeband TPE, PVC braces, Hypalon and for structural bonding. Adesilex PG4 is a two-component adhesive made up of an epoxy resin base, fine-grained selected aggregates and special admixes. Adesilex PG4 is used both as an adhesive for bonding synthetic braces used in waterproofing applications and for repairing, sealing and bonding elements in concrete, reinforced cement, metal and natural stone.
- Waterproofing wide joints by bonding pre-formed straps (PVC, Hypalon, Mapeband and Mapeband TPE) to the concrete.
- Rigid structural bonding of prefabricated concrete elements.
- Sealing large cracks in industrial floors subject to traffic.
- Bonding slabs and pipes in concrete and fibre-reinforced concrete.
- Bonding steel to concrete.
- Bonding metal or TPE drains (Drain Front).
Adesilex PG4 is particularly recommended both for bonding synthetic braces used in waterproofing applications and for repairing, sealing and bonding elements in concrete, reinforced concrete, metal and natural stone.