- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Aerofil 2 Sheet 25mm x 2m x 0.8mSKU: 007AFTS25
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
High density, compressible closed cell, polyethylene filler for movement joints in civil/ structural works and
water retaining structures.
Aerofil 2 is designed for water retaining structures such as reservoirs, sea walls subject to thermal
movement and wave action, and heavily trafficked floors such as pedestrian areas, factory flooring and
Aerofil 2’s high compressive strength and density combined with low load transfer characteristics make it
ideal for creating joints in large in-situ concrete sections without distortion from wet concrete and vibrating
Its inherent compressive strength and stiffness provides excellent resistance to water pressure so that the
subsequent surface sealant is supported to prevent adhesion failure at the shoulders of the joint. The closed
cell construction prevents moisture absorption.
- High density - provides support for surface sealants subject to hydrostatic pressure.
- Non-extruding - will not be displaced by compressive loads and movement.
- Resilient - will not distort under load from wet concrete.
- Deformable - accepts movement with low load transfer.
- Recovery - 95% after 25% compression.
- Closed cell - prevents water absorption.
- Chemically resistant - inert to most dilute acids and alkalis, resistant to oil and hydrocarbons, rot proof