- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex-Flex FS Brilliant White 2.5kg (4/Box)SKU: 005FFS012.5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX-FLEX FS is a cement-based grouting compound with excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix.
- Available in 35 colours*
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- Ideal for commercial and domestic environments such as swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- For tile joints up to 4mm wide
- Suitable for wall tiling, and narrow joints in floors
- For internal and external applications, including heated subfloors
The BS EN 13888 classification for ARDEX-FLEX FS is CG2 WA, an “improved cementitious grout with additional characteristics of reduced water absorption and high abrasion resistance”.
ARDEX-FLEX FS is suitable for grouting joints up to 4mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic, non-moisture sensitive natural stone and quarry tiles, as well as extruded tiles and glass block- work. The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water, and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools with non-aggressive water conditions.
ARDEX-FLEX FS can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints and can receive foot traffic after 5 hours at 20°C.
Where chemical spillages or corrosive liquids are likely to be in contact with the tile joints, use either ARDEX WA Epoxide Adhesive and Grout or ARDEX EG 8 PLUS Epoxide Adhesive and Grout.