- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex MVS 95 12kgSKU: 005MVS9512
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX MVS 95 is a ready for use, one component, water based, dispersion coating supplied in pre-gauged 12kg units. ARDEX MVS 95 is supplied pigmented blue to indicate uniform coverage and is waterproof when fully cured.
ARDEX MVS 95 is designed to suppress residual construction moisture in cementitious substrates including suitably prepared power floated concrete and cement/sand screeds. ARDEX MVS 95 is designed for use as a two coat system. When fully dry, two coats of ARDEX MVS 95 produces a membrane which can accommodate hygrometer readings up to 95% RH, and allows the subsequent application of ARDEX Levelling and Smoothing Compounds without priming.
ARDEX MVS 95 can be used on heated screeds that have been installed and commissioned in accordance with BS 8204 Part 1, taking into account the recommendations in Part 4 of BS EN 1264. It is not suitable for use on direct to ground substrates without a functioning, structural damp proof membrane.
Please refer to the ARDEX DPM 1 C or ARDEX DPM 1 C R datasheet for applications where no structural damp proof membrane exists or the relative humidity is above 95% RH.
- Suppresses residual construction moisture in concrete slabs and cement/sand screeds
- Suitable for use on subfloors up to 95%RH
- Apply ARDEX Levelling and Smoothing Compounds direct without priming in as little as 2 hours
- Ready for use, resealable and re-useable
- Suitable for use on heated screeds
- Water based, low V.O.C. Technology