- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex S 28 White 20kgSKU: 005S28W20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W are rapid hardening and rapid drying tile adhesives with specific properties for fixing moisture sensitive natural stone floor tiles, as well as porcelain, mosaics, fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, in internal dry locations.
ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W have a unique semi-pourable consistency ideal for fixing large format floor tiles.
- MICROTEC fibre reinforcement for high performance
- Rapidry Formula minimises the risk of water staining, curling and warping in moisture sensitive natural stones
- Semi-pourable consistency ideal for solid bed fixing large format floor tiles and slabs
- Can be trafficked and grouted 2 hours after fixing, regardless of bed thickness
- Achieves an open time of up to 30 minutes
- High yield – 6m² @ 3mm
- Up to 60 minute pot life
- ARDEX S 28 W is ideal for fixing light and translucent marble and other types of natural stones
- ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W incorporate ARDEX Rapidry Technology meaning that the mix water is totally bound into the hardened adhesive which virtually eliminates the risk of water staining of moisture sensitive natural stone tiles, or the mix water affecting wooden substrates.
- ARDEX S 28 W is ideally suited to fixing translucent stones and natural stone where a light coloured background bed may be required.
- The designation C2 FTE S1, in accordance with BS EN 12004, classifies ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W as ‘improved fast setting cemetitious adhesives with reduced slip and extended open time.’
- The additional characteristics of ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W, determined in accordance with the test standards listed in BS EN 12004 are a tensile adhesion strength of greater than 1 N/mm2 adhesion value. The mixed mortar has an extended open time of up to 30 minutes, and an easily workable, semi-pourable consistency to facilitate the solid bed fixing of large format floor tiles.
- ARDEX S 28 and ARDEX S 28 W adhere strongly to most construction materials such as concrete, cement and sand screeds, heated sub-floors, anhydrite screeds, and existing ceramic tiled surfaces.