- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Cemflex VB Plate Waterstop 150mm(w)1.25mm(T)x2mSKU: 025CFVBPW150X1.25X2
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
TRITON CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop is a galvanized steel plate encapsulated in a special patented coating that reacts only with the water within the concrete to provide a watertight joint. It is designed for use in all non-movement construction joints in reinforced concrete – and is especially suited to ICF or twin wall installations.
- BBA certified (15/5194) to 5 bar water pressure (with a safety factor of 2.5)
- May be installed before the concrete is poured by positioning to steelwork or installed directly into the fresh concrete after pouring
- Fully waterproof – no need to protect from rain
- Requires only 30mm of concrete cover to function correctly – ensures non-interference with the first lower linkage of the ICF block or wall panel
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications
- No sticky protective tape to be removed prior to use
- Quick and easy to install without welding or specialist fitting equipment
- Excellent bond with the concrete
- Crystallisation properties of the patented coating seal cracks adjacent to the waterbar in the concrete