- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Chemfix Timbabuild EWS 225ml ( 6/box )SKU: 099CFTBEWSB225
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Chemfix Epoxy Wood Stabiliser is a specially designed two-part low
viscosity, solvent free, resin primer which is designed to strengthen
weakened wood fibres by penetrating deep into the wood. EWS is
used as a primer in conjunction with the Epoxy Rapid Cure (ERC10)
or Epoxy High Build (EHB60) systems.
Once the damaged, decayed and discoloured wood has been
removed by use of a suitable cutter tool such as a router or chisel,
then the area to be treated is lightly sanded to ensure excellent
adhesion. The moisture content of the wood should be no greater
than 18% (check using a standard moisture meter) and damp wood
should be allowed to dry naturally, or by way of a hot air gun.
The two components are mixed manually into a separate container,
and thoroughly agitated for one minute. The 2:1 mixing
ratio should be strictly observed. EWS should be applied using a
standard brush and left to cure for 20 minutes. The repair can then
be applied when the EWS is wet or fully cured.
Key Features :
• Solvent Free - suitable for indoors and outdoors
• Excellent Penetration due to the Low Viscosity
• Pre-measured to Volume 2:1 ratio to ensure accurate mix
• High Strength & Durability
• Fast and Simple to Use, Easy to Clean and Store
• Used with both the ERC10 & EHB60 systems
• Repair can be applied when wet or fully cured.