- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Conbextra EP10 1.5ltrSKU: 002EP10S
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Conbextra EP10 for grouting gap thicknesses from 0.25 to 10 mm. Comprising of a two component, low viscosity unfilled epoxy resin system which is mixed and poured into the gap.
- For grouting under baseplates, crane rails, turbines where heavy dynamic loads are encountered and areas where chemical spillage may occur.
Typical applications include:
- Reciprocating machinery
- Testing equipment
- Heavy crane and transporter rails
- High speed turbines
- Drop forges
- Electroplating and chemical plants
- Anchoring of steel bars
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads
- Non-shrink, ensuring complete surface contact and bond
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Fast, convenient installation with rapid strength gain
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals
- Two grades available for gap widths 0.25 - 10 mm and 10 - 120 mm