- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
BETEC 140 is a cement based, shrink-compensated grouts with high initial and final strength development, superior applicability and high load bearing surface, suitable for all grouting works in the safest, most targeted and productive way.
All grouting applications where superior applicability, high performance and durable connections are required:
- Assembly of precast structures.
- Grouting of bridge bearings and bridge support structures.
- Grouting foundations of machinery and industrial equipment.
- Wind turbine assembly and foundation grouting.
- Rail anchoring and underfilling in industry and MRT segments.
- Under water grouting applications.
- High early- and final strength properties to strength class C60/75 for structural connections, static and dynamic load bearing.
- High load bearing surface for long-term maintenance free construction of foundations.
- Extended open times and exceptional rheology for a fast, easy and cost effective application by pumping or pouring.
- Self-compacting and controlled volume expansion.
- Certified according DAfStb guideline and CE marked according to EN 1504-6.