- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapethane LT 1m x 20mSKU: 096MTLT1X20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for
underground structures suitable for application at temperatures down
to -5°C .
Mapethene LT is a self-adhesive bitumen membrane made from a mixture of bitumen and special polymers bonded to a double laminated film of high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Mapethene LT is used to waterproof the outside ofconcrete, brick and block-built foundations, cellars and underground garages.
• Mapethene LT is applied cold in complete safety, without using flames.
• Highly flexible; simple, quick and easy to apply.
• Adheres perfectly to substrates. Thanks to the use of Mapethene Primer W and Plastimul .Primer SB it may be applied at low temperatures and on slightly damp substrates.
• Vulcanized side strip to improve water-tightness at
• Good crack-bridging properties once applied.
• Impermeable up to a pressure of 8 bar.
• Preformed membrane; more control on its thickness during production and total uniformity of the mix.
• Mapethene LT membranes are impermeable to radon and methane.