- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Newton 106 Flexproof NV 7.5kgSKU: 177N106FPNV7.5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Newton 106 FlexProof is a highly advanced, single component, waterproofing compound for the waterproofing of joints
that is supplied in two variants: Newton 106 FlexProof-X1 is a highly viscous, thixotropic paste that is suitable for the
waterproofing of construction and vertical movement joints, whilst Newton 106 FlexProof-NV has a lower viscosity and so
is pourable and better suited where the application is to horizontal movement joints. Both variants form an elastomeric
polymer that is rainproof in minutes and capable of handling severe building movements and deformations.
With a superb bond to most building materials and with very high levels of flexibility, Newton 106 FlexProof is capable
of resisting both negative side and positive side water-pressure at construction joints, even where movement is expected.
The product has the ability to remain watertight against positive pressure even when resisting 20% expansion and
compression and 10% shear, and so is especially useful where waterproofing is required within movement joints and at
the interfaces of differing materials.
• Single component with no mixing or stirring
• Very flexible
• Excellent resistance to the high alkalinity of concrete
• Rain tight skin forms within a few minutes
• Resistant to temperature variations, maintaining its characteristics between -40º C and +90º C
• Resistant to both positive side and negative side water pressure