- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Parex Epoxy Injection Grout ( A & B ) 1.13kgSKU: 039EIG1.13
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Epoxy Injection Grout consists of a base component containing solvent free epoxide resin plus a low viscosity liquid hardener. Epoxy Injection Grout may be placed by free flow under gravity or may be injected using a suitable hand or mechanical pump. Grouting of gap dimensions 0.1mm to 10mm may be easily achieved.
The system gives rapid strength gain obtaining mechanical properties several times those of high quality concrete. The product is non shrink enabling complete fill of the grouting area. The hardened grout is resistant to most chemicals, stable to sea water, petroleum products and resists freeze thaw cycles.
• Crack Injection Applications.
• Filling and bonding of cracked concrete.
• Structural support where thin section grouting is required. • Structural support where dynamic load resistance is required.
• Bonding of lifted floor toppings.