- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Premcrete Hydrostop BR 25mm x 20mm x 5m ( 6/Box )SKU: 099PHSBRB25X20X5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
HYDROSTOP BR is a hydrophilic synthetic rubber waterstop with a sodium bentonite component. It is designed to swell when in contact with water to provide an effective watertight seal in construction joints in concrete. Expansion of the waterstop creates a positive pressure against the faces of the construction joint in cast in-situ concrete, creating a joint which is resistant to hydraulic pressure. HYDROSTOP BR has a swelling capacity in excess of 400% of its original size. The sodium bentonite component provides extra protection. The expansive clay will penetrate and effectively seal any shrinkage cracks that may form in concrete.
• Provides an active seal to construction joints for the life time of the structure.
• Swells by 400% when in contact with water.
• Sodium bentonite component will fill small cracks and fissures.
• Easy installed by semi-skilled labour.
• Easily installed to form complex joint shapes.