- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RIW Sheetseal 226 GR 19.05m x 1.05mSKU: 014226GR
Sheetseal GR is a cold applied, high density polyethylene film, bonded to aluminium foil and coated with a bitumen/rubber self-adhesive layer with a removable reinforced silicone release paper. The product generally requires a primer for vertical or sloping surfaces, ie. Sheetseal Primer.
WATERPROOF METHANE AND CARBON DIOXIDE GAS BARRIER
Sheetseal GR is typically used where a methane and carbon dioxide gas barrier is required, combined with the waterproofing.
When designing Type A structures (as classified in BS8102:2009), the product applied correctly, is capable of providing the levels of protection required for grades 1, 2 & 3 basements. Sheetseal GR has been tested by Wimpey Laboratories for methane gas resistance. The test results are outlined within the product data sheet.
- Where methane is present in the ground
- Basement tanking (External)
- Basement tanking (Internal)
- Retaining walls
- Ground floor DPM
- Suppresses Methane and Carbon Dioxide
- Water and water vapour barrier
- Factory controlled thickness
- Quick and easy to install
- Elastic & flexible
- Self healing properties
- No drying time
- Sulphate resistant