- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sika Bentoshield Max LM 1.1m x 5mSKU: 003BSHMLM1.1X5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Sika BentoShield® MAX LM is a self healing waterproofing membrane that’s resistant to contaminated soils, forming an automatic mechanical bond to freshly poured concrete it virtually eliminates the possibility of water movement between the membrane & structure. Approximately 6.5 mm thick, consisting of two polypropylene geotextiles, a woven fabric and non-woven fabric, enclosing prehydrated homogeneous layer of granular sodium bentonite at a minimum weight of 5000g/m². The two geotextiles are interlocked by a needle-punching process forcing fibres from the non-woven layer through and beyond the woven layer. This process contains and confines the polymer modified bentonite granules and forms a physical link between the geotextiles. A flexible polyethylene layer is integrally bonded to the non-woven geotextile.
- Damp proofing, water proofing, tanking membrane for horizontally and vertical applications where buildings are expected to be subject to hydrostatic water pressure.
- Below ground reinforced concrete structures
- Effective against diaphragm wall constructions.
- Direct application onto ground retaining concrete piling when placed within the piling - concrete interface
- Direct application within steel sheet piling – concrete interface
- Can be placed within the formwork.
- Below structural reinforced concrete slabs.
- Qualified waterproofing tanking membrane in accordance with BS8102: 2009
- Water tightness of the laps tested to BS EN 1928.
- Designed to offer protection in areas subject to changing geological conditions such as flood plains, areas of soil settlement and brown field constructions.
- Application ensures performance stability in high water table environments and constructions which are subject to future alterations in water levels.
- An effective barrier against ground water in saline environments.
- Easy to install, no primers required.
- Easy to install, no protection boards required.
- Can be applied in temperatures below 0°C
- Will self heal when subjected to a head of water.
- Can be applied during conditions of high humidity.
- Major constructions benefit from speed of application.