- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sika Concrete Crack Fix 250ml (Box of 12)SKU: 003CCFB250
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Sika® Concrete Crack Fix is a two-part cold cure, thixotropic structural adhesive based on epoxy resin. Just mix in the tube and use for high strength repairs to concrete.
As a structural adhesive for:
- Hard natural stone
- Ceramics, fibre cement
- Mortar, bricks, blocks, masonry, render, etc
- Steel, iron and aluminium
- Polyester and epoxy
- Fixing and fastening of handrails, railings, balustrades and supports
- Fixing of window and door frames
For concrete repairs: Interior, vertical and overhead repairs of:
- Corners and edges
- Hole and void filling
- Crack filling and sealing of non-moving joints
- Joint arrises
- Suitable for use on damp concrete.
- Also suitable for injecting into cracks.
- Applied using a standard sealant gun
- Can be used on damp concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Non-sagging, can be used for overhead applications
- High load capacity
- Does not shrink on hardening
- Styrene free
- Two-part mix in the tube adhesive
- Economic - use only as much as required.
- Can be applied in vertical and overhead situations.
- Resistant to water, chemicals and solvents.