- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sikalastic 851 (RAL 7004) 413kg (Pt A+B)SKU: 003L8517004413
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Sikalastic®-851 is a two part, elastic, 100% solids, very fast curing and coloured Polyurethane/ Polyurea-Hybrid liquid applied membrane with moderate chemical resistance.
Sikalastic®-851 may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Waterproofing on concrete bridge decks, membrane underneath hot rolled asphalt, certified in accordance to BBA/HAPAS
- Waterproofing on concrete bridge decks, membrane underneath mastic asphalt, tested in accordance to ETAG 033
- Waterproofing for submersed structures
- Waterproofing for cut and cover structures
- Waterproofing on walkways and balconies
- Waterproofing on floors and car park decks
- Water retaining structures in power plants
- Tank, bund and pit lining in fresh water areas of sewage and waste water treatment plants
- Truck bed lining
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -10 °C to +50 °C
- Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30 °C to +100 °C
- Excellent crack bridging properties
- Moderate chemical resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Not UV resistant