- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Tremco Shell Tixophalte 310ml (24/box)SKU: 074ST310B
Tixophalte is a plasto-elastic, neutral hardening mastic, based on a (thixotropic) high-quality modified bitumen/rubber composition and contains additives, filler and a non-toxic solvent. Stable between -35°C and +90°C, it has excellent deformation resistance. It adheres to many surfaces (brick, hydraulic concrete, blocks, PVC, PP, PE, PUR, EPS, metals, glass, bituminous concretes, waterproofing layer) even when it is applied under water.
Shell Tixophalte can be used as a sealant, adhesive or filler with many domestic and commercial pplications including:
- Buildings: Sealing leaks and making repairs even on wet surfaces, fixing roofing felt overlaps and many other roofing, plumbing and waterproofing tasks.
- Hydraulic Applications: For waterproofing cracks and joints in waterways, canals, dams, bridges and reservoirs taking advantage of its unique wet-weather and underwater properties.
- Infrastructure Applications: Applications include sealing joints and drainage systems in concrete rainage channels, concrete bridge decks and sealing induction loops for intelligent traffic management systems.