- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weberfloor DPM 5.6kg PkSKU: 001FDPMP5.6
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
weberfloor DPM is a highly moisture tolerant, epoxy resin damp proof system, especially designed to bond to concrete surfaces even when the concrete is still drying out and containing a high degree of moisture.
weberfloor DPM is an effective moisture suppressant membrane for over sealing cementitious surfaces which contain high levels of residual moisture. New concrete or screed must be left for a minimum of 7 days before application of the membrane.
Rough or uneven surfaces should be levelled before applying weberfloor DPM and this should be left a minimum of 24 hours to dry before applying the DPM. Power floated subfloors should be shot blasted before application of weberfloor DPM to assist adhesion.
weberfloor DPM permits early overlaying with vinyl, carpets and resin based products without the conventional ‘drying out’ period being observed for concrete bases.
Features & Benefits:
- Two-coat system
- Easy to apply
- Reduces project timescale, allows early installation of floor finishes
- Can be used down to 5°C, allowing work to continue during winter
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals observed for concrete bases.
- For application onto concrete and cement based levelling compounds
- Suppresses the passage of moisture up to 98% RH