- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
webertec EP TAG 6.4kgSKU: 001EPTAG
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
webertec EP TAG is a specially formulated epoxy resin system for securing horizontal fixings, such as dowel bars, starter bars, threaded studding and bolts into concrete or brickwork. A high-strength, corrosion- and chemical-resistant anchoring is obtained, where speed of installation and early application of load is required. The thixotropic nature of the material ensures that the mixed resin stays in the hole after injection. Conforms with BS EN 1504-6.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick and easy cartridge loading with mixed material
- Large pack economy with the facility of small mixes to minimise wastage
- Easy to mix and place.
- Very high strengths – approximately 60 N/mm2 at 4 days
- Minimal shrinkage – when used in anchoring, the grout remains in contact with all faces of the hole and fixing
- Can be used for injection of larger cracks in concrete or brickwork where low viscosity resins are not appropriate
- Thixotropic nature ensures anchor grout remains in the hole
- Epoxy resin based, able to withstand dynamic and cyclic loading on bolts
- Fixing: Dowel bars, Starter bars, Threaded studding & Bolts
- Fixing reinforcement in structural brickwork
- Sealing and gap filling