- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex-Flex FL Brilliant White 10kgSKU: 005FFL0110
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX-FLEX FL is a rapid setting cement- based grouting compound with excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix.
- Available in 35 colours*
- Rapid hardening - receives foot traffic in 90 minutes
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- For tile joints 3mm-15mm wide
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- Ideal for commercial and domestic environments such as swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- Suitable for floor tiling, and wide joints in walls
- For internal and external applications, including heated subfloors
The BS EN classification for ARDEX-FLEX FL is CG2 WA, an “improved cementitious grout with additional characteristics of reduced water absorption and high abrasion resistance”.
ARDEX-FLEX FL is suitable for grouting joints from 3mm to 15mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic, non-moisture sensitive natural stone and quarry tiles, as well as extruded tiles and glass blockwork.
The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools with non-aggressive water conditions.
ARDEX-FLEX FL can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints. The freshly applied grout mortar can receive foot traffic after 90 minutes at 20°C.
Where chemical spillages or corrosive liquids are likely to be in contact with the tile joints, use either ARDEX WA Epoxide Adhesive and Grout or ARDEX EG 8 PLUS Epoxide Adhesive and Grout.