Ardex S 27 W 20kg
Ardex S 27 W 20kg
ARDEX S 27 and ARDEX S 27 W are rapid hardening and rapid drying tile adhesives with specific properties for fixing moisture sensitive natural stone as well as porcelain mosaics fully vitrified and ceramic tiles and rigid foam insulating materials e.g. polystyrene etc. in internal dry locations. ARDEX S27and ARDEX S27W are suitable for wall and floor tiles and can be used on heated screeds.
- MICROTEC fibre reinforcement for high performance
- RAPIDRY Formula reduces the risk of water staining curling and warping in moisture sensitive natural stones
- Can be trafficked and grouted 2 hours after fixing regardless of bed thickness
- Achieves an open time of up to 30 minutes
- High yield – 6.4m² @ 3mm
- Up to 60 minute pot life
- ARDEX S 27 W is ideal for fixing light and translucent marble and other types of natural stones
- ARDEX S 27 and ARDEX S 27 W incorporate ARDEX Rapidry Technology meaning that the mix water is totally bound into the hardened adhesive which virtually reduces the risk of water staining to moisture sensitive natural stone tiles or the mix water affecting wooden substrates. ARDEX S 27 W is particularly suitable for fixing translucent stones and natural stone where a light coloured background is required.
- The designation C2 FTE S1 in accordance with BS EN 12004 classifies ARDEX S 27 and ARDEX S 27 W as ‘improved fast setting cemetitious adhesives with reduced slip and extended open time.’
- The additional characteristics of ARDEX S 27 and ARDEX S 27 W determined in accordance with the test standards listed in BS EN 12004 are a tensile adhesion strength of greater than 1 N/mm². The mixed mortar has an extended open time of up to 30 minutes.
- ARDEX S 27 and ARDEX S 27 W adhere strongly to most construction materials such as concrete cement and sand screeds heated sub-floors anhydrite screeds and existing ceramic tiled surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.