- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex X 7 R Grey 20kgSKU: 005X7RG
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX X 7 R and ARDEX X 7 R W are rapid setting, cement-based floor and wall tile adhesives with enhanced properties of adhesion and flexibility that allow grouting to commence after just 2 hours.
The BS EN 12004 C2 T classification for ARDEX X 7 R classifies it as an ‘improved cementitious adhesive with additional characteristics and reduced slip’, whilst the C2 TE classification for ARDEX X 7 R W classifies it as an ‘improved cementitious adhesive with reduced slip and extended open time’.
Additional characteristics include tensile adhesion strengths of:
- greater than 1 N/mm² adhesion value,
- greater than 1 N/mm² after water immersion,
- greater than 1 N/mm² after heat aging,
- greater than 1 N/mm² after freeze thaw cycling, making this product suitable for internal and external situations, including swimming pools.
ARDEXX7R and ARDEXX7RW are mixed to a semi-pourable consistency, ideal for fixing large format floor tiles and to help achieve solid bed fixing with minimal effort; or to a slump-free mix with high initial grab, enabling wall and skirting/ coving tiles to be fixed.
- Walk on and grout tiles after 2 hours
- Semi-pourable consistency, ideal for solid bed fixing large format floor tiles
- Water content can be adjusted to produce a slump-free mix for coving/skirting and wall tiles
- For use with all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Can be used on plywood overlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- For internal and external applications
- ARDEX X 7 R and ARDEX X 7 R W are ideal for fixing fully vitrified or porcelain tiles and other tiles with low porosity, as well as glass and porcelain mosaics, terrazzo and brick slips. For moisture- sensitive natural stone and agglomerated stone tiles, the use of an ARDEX ‘RAPIDRY FORMULA’ adhesive such as ARDEX S 27 MICROTEC Natural Stone Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive is recommended.
- ARDEX X 7 R and ARDEX X 7 R W adhere strongly to most construction materials including concrete, cement/sand renders and screeds, heated subfloors, brickwork, blockwork, correctly primed calcium sulphate based screeds and plasterboard. Suitable for use in internal and external locations, including swimming pools.