- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Arditex NA Latex 4.85kgSKU: 005NAL
These unique properties ensure that ARDITEX NA can be used with confidence over almost all subfloors without priming, including ceramic tiles, bitumen and flooring grade plywood.
Resilient floorcoverings can be installed after just 4 hours and ceramic tiles in as little as 3 hours.
- Install floorcoverings after 4 hours, and ceramic tiles in as little as 3 hours
- Can be used with confidence over old adhesive residues including bitumen
- Excellent adhesion without priming to almost all substrates, including flooring grade plywood, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes and even ceramic tiles
- Unaffected by moisture, can be used under an ARDEX Damp Proof Membrane and direct to damp concrete
- Feather edge to 12mm in one application
- Apply up to 30mm incorporating ARDEX Coarse Aggregate
- Suitable for use on floors with underfloor heatingUse:To level uneven internal subfloors to provide a smooth surface.
ARDITEX NA can be applied on all common subfloors such as concrete and cement/sand screeds, prepared terrazzo, flooring grade asphalt, quarry tiles, internal steel floors, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes, porcelain tiles, flooring grade plywood etc.
It is ideal for use where low odour products are required.
ARDITEX NA can also be used to encapsulate under-tile heating cables/mats onto concrete/ screed/tile backing boards, prior to fixing ceramic floor tiles.
ARDITEX NA can be laid from a feather edge up to at least 12mm in a single application or up to 30mm incorporating ARDEX Coarse Aggregate.
NOTE: ARDITEX NA should not be used on top of rubber, linoleum, cork or moisture sensitive floorcoverings.
- Apply direct to most substrates without priming, including old adhesive residues (including bitumen), flooring grade plywood, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes and even direct to ceramic tiling
- Unaffected by moisture and can be used direct over damp concrete
- Install floorcoverings after 4 hours and ceramic tiles after 3 hours
- Walk on after 2 hours
- Convenient bag and bottle mix with no measuring or water required
- Advanced performance, even at lower temperatures
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
How to use ARDITEX NA latex and powder
To create an even surface with ARDITEX NA, first ensure you prepare the area thoroughly. Remove all trace of polish, dirt, dust, paint, plaster and other debris such as loosely adhered materials or those which could be compromised upon contact with water. The integrity of the flooring should also be checked to ensure it is sturdy enough for a levelling compound to be applied.
To use, gradually mix according to a ratio of one 20kg bag of ARDITEX NA powder to 4.85kg of ARDITEX NA latex. You can then begin applying with a trowel from a feather edge up to 12mm when using just one application, or 30mm if used in conjunction with ARDITEX Coarse Aggregate.
If your chosen surface is wooden flooring, ensure all boards are fully secured. For porous surfaces, a handy tip is to apply water to the surface to limit the chances of suction occurring.
ARDITEX NA is moisture-tolerant, which means it can be applied to damp surfaces but not to those with surface water. If you wish to install a moisture-sensitive covering, or if applying over concrete or sand screed flooring that is subject to rising damp or high moisture post-construction, a damp-resistant membrane will also need to be applied before the final covering.
ARDITEX NA should be applied at temperatures over 5°C and is not suitable for use on soft flooring materials including cushion vinyl, cork, linoleum, rubber.