- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Arditex NA Latex 4.85kgSKU: 005NAL
ARDITEX NA is a self-smoothing, protein free, latex levelling compound with improved flow and excellent adhesion, flexibility and moisture resistance. These unique properties ensure that ARDITEX NA can be used with confidence over almost all subfloors without priming, including ceramic tiles, bitumen and flooring grade plywood. Resilient floorcoverings can be installed after just 4 hours and ceramic tiles in as little as 3 hours.
- Install floorcoverings after 4 hours, and ceramic tiles in as little as 3 hours
- Can be used with confidence over old adhesive residues including bitumen
- Excellent adhesion without priming to almost all substrates, including flooring grade plywood, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes and even ceramic tiles
- Unaffected by moisture, can be used under an ARDEX Damp Proof Membrane and direct to damp concrete
- Feather edge to 12mm in one application
- Apply up to 30mm incorporating ARDEX Coarse Aggregate
- Suitable for use on floors with underfloor heating
To level uneven internal subfloors to provide a smooth surface. ARDITEX NA can be applied on all common subfloors such as concrete and cement/sand screeds, prepared terrazzo, flooring grade asphalt, quarry tiles, internal steel floors, ARDEX Damp Proof Membranes, porcelain tiles, flooring grade plywood etc. It is ideal for use where low odour products are required.
ARDITEX NA can also be used to encapsulate under-tile heating cables/mats onto concrete/ screed/tile backing boards, prior to fixing ceramic floor tiles. ARDITEX NA can be laid from a feather edge up to at least 12mm in a single application or up to 30mm incorporating ARDEX Coarse Aggregate.
NOTE: ARDITEX NA should not be used on top of rubber, linoleum, cork or moisture sensitive floorcoverings.