- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Illbruck ME501 DUO HD VV E200 200mm x 25m (501290)SKU: 074ME501DHDVV200X25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ME501 is a high strength, tear resistant membrane made from polyethylene copolymer film with non-woven fabric. It can be applied before or after window installation to suit on-site details and programming. It is also available with gasket options for fixing to window profiles.
ME501 provides a high performance seal to the perimeter joint between the window/curtain wall and the construction reveal. Due to the intelligent, variable vapour permeability (sd value), when used in an internal UK (warm) environment, it will be vapour-tight, and when used in an external UK (cold) environment it will be vapour open. This means that the membrane is suitable for interior and exterior use providing an air-tight and weather-tight seal whilst always complying with inside tighter than outside principles.
Features & Benefits:
- Complies with principle of ‘inside tighter than outside’ in order to facilitate efficient vapour control
- BBA accredited alternative to EPDM in many applications
- Excellent drying potential (due to the membrane’s vapour permeability) avoiding mould growth and physical damage
- UV stable - will tolerate up to 9 months direct exposure prior to covering
- Fully compatible with illbruck building protection membranes