- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Paveroc 25kgSKU: 002PAVE
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand.
The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Paveroc is designed for horizontal use.
It may be applied up to a maximum thickness of 100 mm.
Thicker sections can be built up in layers.
Material should not be applied at less than 12 mm thickness.
Individual bay sizes should not exceed 18 m².
Uses:For the reinstatement of large areas of concrete pavements and floors to avoid the total replacement of bays The product is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
It may be used internally and externally.
Patchroc GP is recommended for emergency patching of small areas of concrete pavements and floors.
Paveroc is suitable for repair methods 3.
2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept pedestrian traffic at 12 hours, significantly reducing down-time
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- It is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.
This product offers good handling characteristics and requires very little water. It consists of a mix of Portland cements, chemical additives and graded aggregates. It has very good strength and offers long-term durability.
Paveroc is meant for horizontal use and can be applied up to maximum thicknesses of 100mm. Where thicker applications are needed, these can be built up in layers. The product should not be applied at thicknesses of less than 12mm and should not be used to cover surface areas that are greater than 18 square metres.
Before applying Paveroc, surfaces should be prepared thoroughly. This includes cutting edges of the repair area to a minimum depth of 12mm to offer a square edge and breaking out the entire area to the required depth. The surface should be cleaned and any dust or contaminating materials should be removed. If no breaking out is needed, the surface should be roughed by way of abrasive blasting or light scrabbling. Any corroded steel in the area should be exposed fully and scale and loose deposits removed. Steel should then be cleaned thoroughly, preferably by abrasive blasting.