£45.12 (inc. VAT)
£37.60 (Ex. VAT)
270 company wide current stock level
Paveroc is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar. It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Paveroc is designed for horizontal use. It may be applied up to a maximum thickness of 100 mm. Thicker sections can be built up in layers. Material should not be applied at less than 12 mm thickness. Individual bay sizes should not exceed 18 m².
For the reinstatement of large areas of concrete pavements and floors to avoid the total replacement of bays The product is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement. It may be used internally and externally. Patchroc GP is recommended for emergency patching of small areas of concrete pavements and floors. Paveroc is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept pedestrian traffic at 12 hours, significantly reducing down-time
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batchedvariations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.