- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
PS Coating White 20kg PailSKU: 175PSCW20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
PS Coating is an ablative coating applied to mineral wool board used to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall construction where they have been provided with apertures for the penetration of single or multiple services.
The intended use of PS Coating is to reinstate the fire resistance performance of rigid and flexible wall constructions where they are
penetrated by various cables and metallic pipes or blank seals.
- Fire Resistant testing to EN 1366-3 EI 60.
- Fire Resistant testing to EN 1366-3 EI 120 Blank Seal.
- Fire Classification to EN 13501-2.
- IET (IEE) 17th Edition Fire Stop Compliant to Regulation 527.1-3 - Electrical Installations.
- BS 7671-2008 Chapter 42 & 52 - Electrical Installations Fire Resistance.
- Fire resistance tested in flexible & rigid walls, Composite Panel and CLT.
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026 to 600Pa.
- Acoustic Isolation testing to EN 10140 to 51dB.
- Can be spray, brush or trowel applied.
- Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
- Remains flexible between -5°c to +70°c.
- Easy to use fibre free coating.
- Life expectancy of over 25 years.
- Suitable for large openings in walls with additional supports.
- Internal use - ETAG 026-3 (used as European Assessment Document EAD) Type Z1.