- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Pyrocoustic Trowel Grade Coating White 20kg PailSKU: 175PCTGCW20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Pyrocoustic Sealant is an acrylic based sealant used to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall and floor constructions where they have been provided with apertures for the penetrations of multiple services, also to form linear gap seals where gaps are present within the wall and floor constructions and linear joints where wall and floor constructions abutt. Pyrocoustic Sealant has slight intumescent properties that cause it to swell upon heating.
The specifi c elements of construction for the system Pyrocoustic Sealant are as follows:
- Fire resistance testing to EN 1366-3 EI 120, EN 1366-4 EI 240 and BS 476 300mins.
- Fire resistance testing to ASTM-E 1966, UL 2079.
- CAN/UL 115-11 - ULus & ULc Listed.
- Resistance to Fire Classification on EN 13501-2.
- Reaction to Fire Classification on EN 13501-1
- VOC Tested - ASTM D2369-10, LEED 2009-EQ041 SCAQMD.
- Acoustic Isolation to EN 10140 to 48dB.
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026 to 600Pa - 100Pa 0.0/0.0 m3 /h/m2
- Mechanical Adhesion, Tensile testing & Shore Hardness to ISO 9046:2005, ISO 8339:2005 & ISO 7619-1:2011.
- Fire resistance tested in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors.
- Tested in Linear Joints up to 50mm wide.
- Tested in large service openings up to 490 x 150mm.
- Tested with Metallic Pipes, Cables, Cable Bunches, Cable Trays and Cable Ladders.
- Causes no known effects to plastic pipes, plastic cables, sheathing or metallic components.
- For use in low movement joints, remains flexible.
- Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin.
- Certifire 3rd part certification CF 517.