- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
rbs SBR Bond 1000LtrSKU: 004SBR1000
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
rbs SBR Bond is a water-based non-ionically stabilized hydrolysis-resistant dispersion of a carboxylated styrenebutadiene copolymer. The dispersion is freeze-thaw stable. It contains an antioxidant and is compatible with most hydraulic binders.
- rbs SBR Bond is used for modification of hydraulic blinders in common applications including repair mortar, flooring, rendering, bonding, mineral sealing slurries and as cement based adhesive.
- At higher temperatures (>25°C) the addition of rbs SBR Bond prevents a premature stiffening of the mortar.
- The dispersion is free from plasticizer and other additives which can migrate.