£170.82 (inc. VAT)
£142.35 (Ex. VAT)
0 company wide current stock levelEnquire Now
Resivit is a liquid admixture which is added to mortars and concrete during production in order to accelerate their setting and hardening to quickly attain increased mechanical resistance.
- To accelerate the stiffening and early strength gain of Portland cement concretes and mortars
- Typical applications for concrete or mortar placed in cold weather
- Readymix concrete
- Precast concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Particularly effective in assisting to offset the delaying effect of low temperatures on setting and strength gain
- If used in conjunction with superplasticisers the combination of early set and strength gains achieved can enable double casting in a single shift
- Accelerated setting reduces the risk of damage to fresh concrete from freezing
- Chloride free, safe for use in reinforced concrete
- The efficiency of Resivit is particularly useful where fast stripping of the moulds is required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.