- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Supercast SWX 600mlSKU: 002SWX600
Supercast SWX is a grey, elastomeric water-swellable gun applied paste. Supercast SWX can be used as a swellable adhesive to adhere Supercast SW waterstop to concrete. It has the capability to fill undulations and surface holes in the concrete beneath the waterstop and swell into these when required.
Supercast SWX also enables Supercast SW sections to be linked into conventional Supercast PVC waterstop networks. This allows the use of Supercast PVC for expansion joints and Supercast SW for construction joints whilst maintaining an integrated waterproofing network.
Integral sealing for construction joints in concrete cast in-situ. Convenient and problem solving in situations where a conventional waterstop would require complex shuttering. Typical uses include secant piled and diaphragm walled basements, pile caps and casting against old concrete. The Supercast SW range can provide simple solutions to detailing pipe entries, construction joints in the vertical plane and to kicker joints. They can be linked to Supercast PVC waterstops to give an effective combination of waterstops which maintain network continuity.
- Easy to install by adhesive bonding, or by casting into joint faces
- Supercast SWX enables full integration of Supercast SW and Supercast PVC networks
- Supercast SW Adhesive and Supercast SWX can be applied to damp substrates
- Solves detailing problems in conjunction with Supercast PVC waterstops
- Swelling properties unaffected by long term wet/dry cycling
- Tolerant of salts in concrete and groundwater
- Sustains effective seal in wet conditions
- Highly adaptable to accommodate complex joint shapes