- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Zedex CPT High Performance DPC 225mm x 20mSKU: 105ZCPTDPC
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Visqueen Zedex CPT High Performance Damp Proof Course (DPC) is a black, flexible 0.8mm co-polymer thermoplastic (CPT) damp proof course and cavity tray system. It is supplied in 20m length rolls and the following widths: 100mm, 112.5mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm, 337.5mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm, 750mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1400mm.
Features & Benefits:
- BBA certified - third party accreditation
- Flexible cavity tray system - easy to detail and install on site
- Gas resistant - part of the Visqueen Low Permeability Gas
- Membrane system to provide gas protection to NHBC Amber 1
- Multi functional - also acts as a radon resistant damp proof course and can be used in conjunction with the Visqueen Radon membranes to form a complete system for basic radon protection
- Excellent tear resistance - robust and resistant to on site damage
- Versatile applications - widths from 100mm to 1400mm
- Visqueen Preformed Units available - simplifies complex or awkward detailing
Visqueen Zedex CPT High Performance Damp Proof Course is suitable for all masonry applications including residential, commercial and multi storey buildings. It can be site formed into a built-in or surface fixed cavity tray to manage the downward passage of water in cavity wall applications. The DPC can also prevent harmful ground gases from entering into the cavity, and is suitable for use as a gas DPC for NHBC Amber 1 conditions or where radon gas exists. It can also be used on sleeper walls below a ground floor construction e.g. beam and block floor system.