- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex A 35 25kgSKU: 005A35
ARDEX A 35 has been specially formulated to produce ultra-rapid drying floor screeds for internal locations.
With ‘RAPIDRY FORMULA’ Technology, an ARDEX A 35 screed can be walked on just 3 hours after application and ceramic and natural stone tiles can be installed after just 24 hours irrespective of thickness.
Resilient floorcoverings such as carpet, vinyl and wood can be installed after 24 hours, or if smoothed with ARDEX A 55 Ultra Rapid Drying Self Smoothing Compound, carpet and vinyl can be laid after just 4 hours.
ARDEX A 35 achieves rapid strengthening and will pass a BRE Screed (ISCR) Test after just 6 hours. After a day, it will also exceed the acceptable minimum compressive and tensile bending strengths attained by ordinary cement screeds after 28 days.
- Walkable in 3 hours
- Receives ceramic and natural stone tiles directly after 24 hours
- Install carpet, wood and vinyl floorcoverings after 24 hours, or just 4 hours for carpet and vinyl when smoothed with ARDEX A 55
- Passes BRE Screed (ISCR) Testing after 6 hours
- After just one day, achieves the acceptable minimum compressive and tensile bending strengths attained by an ordinary cement screed after 28 days
- For bonded, unbonded and floating screeds
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
- Can be pumped for fast application
ARDEX A 35 is used to produce bonded, unbonded and floating screeds for internal locations. It can also be used for large repairs to existing cement/sand screeds. It is ideal for situations where early foot traffic and rapid hardening is required.