- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex A 828 White 25kgSKU: 005A828W25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX A 828 is a brilliant white, rapid hardening, gypsum based plaster for filling, smoothing and finishing interior walls and ceilings.
- Ideal for smoothing and plastering a variety of surfaces, such as - render, concrete, aerated concrete, plasterboard, construction boards
- Can be used as a deep wall filler with all the advantages of a fast setting plaster
- Can receive paint in as little as 1-2 hours
- Can fill large surface depressions in walls and ceilings
- Covers old decorative finishes such as ARTEX
- Available in a lemon scent for sensitive installations
- Slump, tension and crack free
ARDEX A 828 provides an ideal background on which to apply paint and wallpaper finishes. ARDEX A 828 can also be used as a high build plaster for filling and repairs. With its slump free properties ARDEX A 828 can be easily and swiftly applied in a single operation, even at thicker applications.
ARDEX A 828 can be used on the following substrates:
- Pre-rendered walls
- Suitable concrete backgrounds • Aerated concrete
- Lightweight blocks
- Construction boards
- Over old, sound decorative finishes ARDEX A 828 can also be used:
- As a lightweight adhesive for lightweight blocks (non-structural use)
- For filling large static cracks and deep holes
- For making good and filling electrical wall chases
- Can facilitate ‘dot and dab’ plaster board to walls
- For smoothing and plastering raw masonry, concrete, aerated concrete, lightweight building boards, softboards and insulation boards
- To easily cover old, sound ‘ARTEX’ type wall and ceiling finishes
- To fill joints in gypsum plasterboards and other building boards
- To fill and smooth joints in pre- fabricated concrete ceilings
- For laying gypsum planks
- For dowelling and positioning of rawlplugs for non-structural fittings and fixtures
The extra fine formulation can help to achieve a feather edge, ideal for achieving a high quality, smooth finish. It is tension free with a non-shrink formulation and even at very thin bed depths, the product creates a hard, crack free sound surface which is not affected by wallpaper adhesives, water or solvent based paints.