- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex K 301 25kgSKU: 005K301
ARDEX K 301 is a Fast Setting Resurfacing and Levelling Compound for Concrete. ARDEX K 301 is a grey powder consisting of special cements, graded aggregates and high quality synthetic resins. When mixed with water, a fluid mortar is produced which sets after approximately 1 hour and can normally be walked on after 2-3 hours at 20°C. ARDEX K 301 can be applied from 2mm to 20mm in a single application. The set and hardened ARDEX K 301 is usually ready to receive light rubber wheeled traffic after 48 hours at 20°C.
- Flowable Cementitious Levelling and Repair Mortar - for the repair and levelling of rough or damaged concrete
- Suitable for internal and external applications onto concrete and bonded cement/sand screeds
- For smoothing and resurfacing paths, drives, parking areas, courtyards, etc.
- Fast setting - walkable after 2-3 hours
- Rapid hardening - can withstand light vehicular traffic after 48 hours
- Easy to mix and apply – pumpable
- Apply from 2mm to 20mm thick in a single application
- Can be painted or used with suitable resin coatings
ARDEX K 301 will smooth and level concrete surfaces such as balconies, patios, domestic driveways, garages, walkways and other concrete surfaces exposed to normal foot and rubber wheeled traffic.
ARDEX K301 can also be used for filling holes and resurfacing damaged floors, such as concrete or a bonded cement/sand screed (>30N/mm² compressive and 1.5N/mm² pull off), as well as pre-smoothing concrete floors prior to the application of a suitable damp proof membrane, such as ARDEX DPM 1C/1CR.