- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex K 80 Topping 25kgSKU: 005K80T
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ARDEX K80/SD-TB Industrial Floor System from ARDEX is a combination of ARDEX K 80 and ARDEX SD-T B base mix. ARDEX K 80 is a specially formulated cement-based compound for resurfacing and levelling existing concrete floors to give a hard, smooth, flat, wearing surface or as a base for suitable paint and resin coatings. ARDEX SD-T B base mix is designed to pre-level concrete surfaces prior to applying ARDEX K 80.
ARDEX K 80 Industrial Floor System provides the ideal combination of toughness, low maintenance, ease of application and high durability coupled with the incorporation of the unique ARDEX ‘Rapidry Formula’. Due to the ‘Rapidry Formula’ chemically binding the mixed water, the ARDEX K 80 literally dries within itself at the same time as it rapidly develops strength.
When mixed with water, ARDEX K 80 produces a fluid self-levelling mortar which can be applied by trowel or pump as a floor finish from 5mm-10mm. Where thick applications are required the cost effective ARDEX SD-T B base mix can be initially applied from 10mm-50mm depth to level the concrete base. The ‘Rapidry Formula’ technology of the ARDEX SD-T B base mix means that within only hours of its application a minimum 5mm thickness of ARDEX K 80 can be applied.
ARDEX K 80 Industrial Floor System is virtually tension free and provides a very high strength surface which has enough resiliency to accept heavy wheeled traffic, such as that found in industrial factories, workshops and warehouses, etc. Independent testing at Aston University has confirmed the excellent inherent abrasion resistance of ARDEX K 80/SD-T B Industrial Floor System ensuring its suitability for a wide range of applications.
- COST EFFECTIVE - base mix and topping system available
- STRONG - withstands heavy wheeled traffic and has excellent abrasion resistance
- DURABLE - Produces wearing surfaces in commercial and industrial areas
- USER FRIENDLY - The ARDEX K80/SD-TB System can be installed from 5mm - 50mm over existing concrete surfaces
- VERSATILE - can receive a range of surface finishes including suitable resin coatings, tiles and natural stone
- Rapidry Formula