- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
In its uncured form, HA Cut CFL AF is a dark brown, non-flammable liquid without phthalate plasticizers. HACut CFL AF is a next generation 1-component injection resin with improved waterproofing and watercutting performance. When it comes in contact with water, the grout expands and quickly (depending ontemperature and the amount of catalyst HA Cut Cat AF used) cures to a tough, rigid, closed-cellpolyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by corrosive environments.
- ADR free transport.
- Next generation resin with improved waterproofing performance.
- Improved cell structure of the cured compound resulting in better mechanical properties and durability.
- Non-phthalate resins, REACH compliant.
- Improved performance at temperatures below 5°C, no crystallization of HA Cut Cat AF.
- Fast, Extra-Fast and Super Extra-Fast catalysts available for applications where the standard catalystreaction speed is insufficient due to low temperatures or very high-water flow. (See respectiveTechnical Data Sheet).
- HA Cut CFL AF forms a rigid gasket with high strength in the joint or crack.
- Non-flammable, non-solvent formulation.
- User friendly: 1-component material.
- Controllable reaction times: by using catalyst curing times can be reduced.
- Cured compound is resistant to most organic solvents, mild acids, alkalis and micro-organisms.
- KTW Potable Water approved.