- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
In its uncured form, HA FLEX™ LV AF /FLEX™ SLV AF are white or yellow, non-flammable liquids without phthalate plasticisers. HA FLEX™ LV AF /FLEX™ SLV AF are next generation 1-component injection resins with improved waterproofing performance.
When they come in contact with water, the grout expands and quickly (depending on temperature and the amount of accelerator HA FLEX™ CAT AF used) cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is essentially unaffected by corrosive environments.
- Designed for grouting joints or stopping water leaks in concrete structures, which are subject to settlement and movement.
- Used for protective waterproofing and gap filling around the brush tails of the TBM and for repairing the waterproof gasket.
- For stopping water leaks through joints between tunnel segments.
- For injection of the LDPE or HDPE membrane in tunnel constructions.
- For curtain injections behind tunnel segments.
- ADR free transport.
- Next generation resin with improved waterproofing performance.
- Improved cell structure of the cured compound resulting in better mechanical properties and durability.
- Phthalate free resins, REACH compliant.
- Improved performance at temperatures below 5°C, no crystallisation of HA FLEX™ CAT AF.
- HA FLEX™ LV AF /FLEX™ SLV AF form a flexible gasket or flexible plug in the joint or crack.
- Non-flammable, solvent free.
- Choice of different expansion rates.
- User friendly: 1 - component product.
- Controllable reaction times: by using catalyst curing times can be reduced.
- Cured compound is resistant to most organic solvents, mild acids, alkalis and micro- organisms.