- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
De Neef HA Safefoam NF 25kgSKU: 007HASFNF25
HA SAFEFOAM™ NF is a single component, phthalate free, low viscosity, hydrophilic, polyurethane resin.
After curing HA SAFEFOAM™ NF forms an inert, flexible, close cell foam with very good tensile and adhesion
properties. HA SAFEFOAM™ NF can be used as a 2-component system with a 1:1 ratio water for injection
into dry cracks.
- For sealing dry, moving, non-structural cracks as a 2-component system with a 1:1 ratio with water.
- For sealing moist, moving non-structural cracks as a 1-component system.
- For sealing water leaks between the joints of concrete tunnel segments.
- For curtain injections behind tunnel segments.
- For sealing moving, leaking cracks.
- Filling of honeycombs below ground water level.
- For waterproofing man and non-man accessible sewer pipes.
- For expansion joints or annular joints in combination with oil-free dry oakum or open cell foams.
- ADR free transport
- Phthalate free resin, REACH compliant
- High bond and tensile strength
- Withstands thermal movement, wet-dry cycles, freezethaw cycles and crack movement without degradation
- Good all-round chemical resistance