- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Fire Sealant 300 Intumescent Grey 600mlSKU: 027FS300G600
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Everbuild Tecnic Fire Sealant 300 is an intumescent and acoustic acrylic sealant that swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 150°C to prevent the passage of fire and smoke and has a fire rating of up to 5 hours, Fire rated to BS 476 part 20/EN1366-4 (2006). Typically used for sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them. For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames. Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140/3. Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1 Ventilation fo buildings. Performance testing of components/ products for residential ventilation.
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x it’s original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Joint movement capability of +/- 12.5%.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Halogen free.
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Tack free in 15 minutes.
- Over paintable.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening –average noise reduction of 29dB.