- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Intercrete 4841 (Cementitious Ctg 851) (Part A) 5LtrSKU: 015CC851GA5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
CEMENTITIOUS COATING 851 is a two component, thixotropic, polymer modified, cementitious waterproofing coating. It cures to form a hard, durable, highly alkaline coating with a degree of elasticity which protects concrete and other mineral substrates from the effects of aggressive acid gases and chlorides and water ingress.
Features & Benefits:
- Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing on-site.
- Brush, trowel or spray applied normally in two coats.
- Floors and decks only require a single coat application.
- Excellent adhesion to sound prepared concrete.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water at 10 bar positive and negative pressure and very high diffusion resistance to a carbon dioxide gas and chloride ions.
- Provides the equivalent of 100mm of good quality concrete cover.
- Protects concrete in sulphate contaminated ground conditions.
- Non-toxic when cured and listed as authorised for use under Regulation 31 for use in the supply of drinking water.
- Easily overcoated with specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic properties.
- Internal and external structural waterproofing of concrete and other mineral substrates.
- Provides chloride protection on highway and coastal structures and enhances the durability of reinforced concrete by reinstating effective cover to achieve the specified design life.
- Suitable for surface protection systems principles 1.3, 2.2, 8.2 as defined in BS EN 1504 -2.