- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapecem 20kgSKU: 096MC25
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Mapecem is a special hydraulic binder, which, when mixed with graded aggregates and water, has the extraordinary capacity to harden in just a few hours and to dry perfectly at whatever thickness within 24 hours (residual moisture less than 2% water by weight). Because of these characteristics and very high mechanical strength, Mapecem is the ideal fast track solution allowing ceramic tiles to be installed within 3-4 hours and ready to receive resilient floor coverings such as vinyl, rubber, carpet etc within 24 hours.
- Preparation of screeds set to light foot traffic after 2-3 hours and perfectly dry after 24 hours, for the installation of parquet and resilient flooring.
- Preparation of screeds ready to receive ceramic tiles and natural stone after only 3-4 hours.
- Patching and repairing screeds in areas subject to continuous traffic (supermarkets, hospital, airports, etc.).
- Preparation of screeds incorporating underfloor heating systems.
Preparation of bonded, unbonded and floating screeds on existing and new slabs for the installation of wood, PVC, linoleum, ceramic tiles, carpeting or any other flooring where fast-drying is required for minimum downtime.