- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapei Ultracolor Plus 145 Terra Di Sienna 5kgSKU: 096UCP145TDS5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
High-performance, anti-efflorescence, quick-setting and drying polymer-modified mortar with water-repellent DropEffect® and mouldresistant BioBlock® technology for grouting joints from 2 to 20 mm wide. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, power showers, swimming pools, terraces, façades and heavily trafficked commercial areas, supermarkets, shopping centres, restaurants, airports etc.
- Grouting floors and walls in areas subject to intense traffic (airports, shopping centres, restaurants, bars, etc.).
- Grouting floors and walls in residential areas (hotels, private houses, etc.).
- Grouting floors and walls on façades, balconies, terraces and on swimming pools.
Internal and external grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, klinker, porcelain, etc.), terracotta, stone material (natural stone, marble, granite, agglomerates, etc.), and glass and marble mosaic. For soft glazed ceramics and materials usceptible to marking use Keracolor SF.
- Water-repellent and droplet-effect;
- Uniform colour and free of staining since Ultracolor Plus does not produce efflorescence. From an analysis carried out using an electronic microscope (SEM), note that, compared with a Portland cement-based binder in a normal cementitious grouting mortar, the special cements in Ultracolor Plus do not generate the calcium hydroxide (hydrolysis lime) crystals which cause efflorescence during the hydration process;
- Colours resistant to ultra-violet rays and atmospheric agents;
- Short waiting time before cleaning and easy finishing;
- Ready for light foot traffic and for use after a short period of time;
- Smooth, compact finished surface, with low water absorbency for easy cleaning;
- Shrinkage compensated, therefore free from cracks;
- Optimum resistance to abrasion, compression and flexural strength, even after freeze/thaw cycles, and therefore optimum durability;
- Good resistance to acids with pH > 3.