- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Nufins Nuwash 5kgSKU: 038NW5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
An aqueous solution of metallic silicates which when applied to fresh concrete forms a micro-crystalline seal in the pores, reducing the evaporation of moisture from the mix thus assisting in the efficient curing of the concrete. The aqueous element of Chemcure S will evaporate into the atmosphere and the silicates become an integral part of the concrete, leaving no residues or deleterious material on the concrete surface. Removal is not required; the porosity of the concrete is slightly reduced but the bond with subsequent coatings/treatments, whether on cast or trowelled surfaces, will be unaffected.
- ? Non staining, non toxic; ideally suited for reservoirs and other potable/wholesome water structures.
- Water based, ideal for use in areas of poor ventilation.
- Aids concrete to attain maximum hydration, strength, durability and surface hardness.
- Shrinkage with associated with hairline cracking and crazing is greatly reduced in vertical and horizontal applications.
- Optional non-staining fugitive dye available, to assist application, if required.
- Extremely economical and easy to apply; a single film application only is required, using Nufins’ spray equipment or similar.
- Compatible with Silane.