- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Renderoc HBS 25kgSKU: 002HBS
Renderoc HBS is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, medium-weight repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, lightweight fillers and chemical additives which provide a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Renderoc HBS has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work. It can be applied in sections up to 40 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 30 m thickness in overhead locations in a single application without the use of formwork.
Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
Renderoc HBS can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique. Consult the local Fosroc office for further information.
The material should not be applied at less than 10 mm thickness.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where higher compressive strength is a consideration. Renderoc HBS has been specifically developed for the repair of columns and beams but, because of its relatively low fresh wet density, is also suitable for soffit repairs. Where compatibility with lower strength concrete is required, Renderoc HB30 should be used. Renderoc HBS is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 4.4,7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Compatible with concrete of compressive strength 35 - 60 N/mm²
- High-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Shrinkage compensated to provide long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures