- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RIW Flexiseal PRO Red 20kgSKU: 014FSPR20
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Flexiseal Pro is a two-pack solvent free polymer modified epoxide coating which cures to give a continuous tough but flexible waterproof coating.
- Flexiseal Pro is used where a high performance tanking, damp proof membrane or containment system is required
- The product prevents water ingress to basements, or other below ground structures as well as through buried roofs and elevated deck areas such as terraces and balconies.
- Flexiseal Pro can also be used as a containment system in plant rooms & other bunded areas, and will bridge static & dynamic cracks where further movement is expected.
- Flexiseal Pro can be applied in one single coat to horizontal areas and two coats to vertical areas.
- All surfaces should be sealed with one single coat of Flexiseal Pro Primer, to condition the substrate and aid adhesion of the coating.
- When designing Type A structures (as classified in BS 8102: 2009), the product applied correctly is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements.
- Flexiseal Pro is not to be used in contact with potable water systems.