- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RIW Flexiseal PRO Red 20kgSKU: 014FSPR20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Flexiseal Pro is a two-pack solvent free polymer modified epoxide coating which cures to give a continuous tough but flexible waterproof coating.
- Flexiseal Pro is used where a high performance tanking, damp proof membrane or containment system is required
- The product prevents water ingress to basements, or other below ground structures as well as through buried roofs and elevated deck areas such as terraces and balconies.
- Flexiseal Pro can also be used as a containment system in plant rooms & other bunded areas, and will bridge static & dynamic cracks where further movement is expected.
- Flexiseal Pro can be applied in one single coat to horizontal areas and two coats to vertical areas.
- All surfaces should be sealed with one single coat of Flexiseal Pro Primer, to condition the substrate and aid adhesion of the coating.
- When designing Type A structures (as classified in BS 8102: 2009), the product applied correctly is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements.
- Flexiseal Pro is not to be used in contact with potable water systems.