- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Rockbond Repair Concrete (RB RC) 25kgSKU: 155RBRC25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
ROCKBOND REPAIR CONCRETE (RB RC) powder is a specially formulated, pre-mixed, ready to
use, cementitious concrete powder. The compound contains a blend of fine cements, high quality
graded crushed rock sands and aggregates and a set of compatible admixtures. The material
readily mixes with water to produce a flowing repair concrete which is self compacting and hardens
to give a strong bonding, high strength product. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof,
durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
Features & Benefits :
- Designed to the Department of Transport Specification for Highway Works.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, poured, pumped and placed.
- Flowing consistency promotes penetration into confined spaces, and into weak and damaged concrete substrates.
- The concrete will not segregate or bleed at the recommended water content.
- Shrinkage compensated, with low alkali cements, equivalent Na2O below 3kg/m³.
- Excellent bond strength, and good mechanical strengths.
- Resistant to static, dynamic, cyclic and vibrational stresses.
- Incorporates unreactive sands and aggregates safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.