- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Serviseal 195 10mSKU: 007195R
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
External PVC waterstop system for passive protection of movement joints and construction joints in reinforced concrete structures.
SERVISEAL is a passive external PVC waterstop system manufactured in a range of sizes for protecting joints in concrete basements and sub-structures.
SERVISEAL external flexible waterstop systems have a proven design using four T shaped ribs for solid embedment in in-situ concrete which create a valve action to seal the water path, and are suitable for horizontal and vertical applications.
Being cast into the outside water face prevents the ingress of moisture and protects the outer layer of reinforcement from corrosion. Location on the outside face of a concrete member also promotes better compaction of the concrete around the ribs of the SERVISEAL since it is free from reinforcement congestion and the weight of wet concrete makes consolidation easier.
SERVISEAL can be used for non-suspended slabs in water retaining structures such as reservoirs, swimming pools and sewage treatment tanks.
- Proven design - the original external waterstop used extensively in water excluding and water retaining
- Flexible - will accommodate movement during construction and service life
- External seal - protects reinforcement from water ingress
- Pliable - remains flexible at low temperatures
- Four ribs - provide extended and tortuous water path
- Stabilising/Nailing flange - allows fastening without damaging waterstop and prevents displacement or folding of ribs during concreting
- Pre formed junction pieces - factory made range of standard junction pieces.